Hydro Excavation (HXX Equipment)
Hydro excavation is a non-mechanical, non-destructive, and environmentally friendly process that uses pressurized water alongside an industrial-strength vacuum to simultaneously excavate soil.
Hydro Excavation Capabilities
Hydro excavation of all types of soils and materials
- Rocks, water, sand, soil, clay, hard pan, grass, and more can all be hydro excavated and evacuated into the secure debris tank.
- Sensitive excavations, such as archeological dig sites, can be accommodated.
- Approved disposal sites to ensure all types of material are handled appropriately.
- Non-destructive exposure of buried utilities.
- Ability to adjust pressure for sensitive coatings or aged materials.
- Neoprene digging tips to ensure safe exposure.
Liquid slurry removal
We provide services for hauling various sludges, muds, or slurry mixtures for disposal.
We offer equipment options with built-in burners for water heating. This allows us to not only clean out tanks with water pressure but also provide a steam washing service, while removing residuals.
- Distances of 200+ ft can be trenched using our remote hose attachments.
- Our HXX equipment can reach 28ft from a fixed location and drive alongside while slot trenching, offering some of the quickest options around.
Wet and dry cleanup
- Buildup of dry solids? Our 6300CFM blowers make light work of loose material.
- Flooding or mass volumes of fluid? Our 8-inch boom opening pulls fluids quickly into a secured debris tank.
- Spills and emergency response? We have you covered. Our response time is the fastest around, even in the dead of night.
- 4,000 PSI adjustable water pressure.
- Various wash-gun and lance attachment.
- 700,000 BTU burner.
- We can pressure wash spills areas, stuck on materials, and sensitive surfaces.